Another Cheesy Motivational Post About Following Your Dreams

Yesterday I wrote a not very positive and not very good post about love. I promise that one day I'll write a better one, but... not today. Today I'm making a post about dreams. And I promise you, I'm really trying to make this one sound motivational, positive and nice.

1. Friends And Dreams


So... Dreams, huh? Everybody has them. There are those who dream of winning the lottery, also those who dream of mastering a certain skill, some people dream to make the world a better place and some, like me, have stupid dreams(I'll get back to my dream later). There are dreams that are achievable and dreams, which aren't. I'm sure every single one of us has such friends, who say that your dreams are too big. Or that your dreams are too childish and you'll never even achieve half of them. Well, I had a ton of those friends. They would've told me: "Don't write that stupid blog. You'll only embarass yourself." Now, I am blessed with people around me, who are ready to support me in my crazy ideas and projects. That's the first thing I have to say about dreams: If your friends are not ready to support you in your dreams, they are not your friends. First of all, you need some support.

2. Dream Big


If you aim for the stars, and you get only to the moon, you'll still far ahead of people who dreamed to reach the sky and they did. Sorry for being so cheesy, but that that is what I believe in. All my life, I've been aiming "too high", according to many people, but I refuse to believe, that a dream can be too great. Here is another cheesy quote: If you can dream it, you can achieve it. No one can convince me otherwise.
Have you talked with a person who is a real dreamer? One of those people with that strange shine in their eyes and a look full of hope? I find such people really fascinating. I hope to be such a person one day, because such people make the wheel of progress spin forward.

3. Dreams Are Good, But...


So far, it's all good. We should dream, because dreams are good and all, but(here it is, that word that always makes everything harder) we can't live on dreams only. We should do something to achieve them. There are those people who are too afraid to follow their dreams. It is not easy to reach the stars, when you don't even know where and how far they are. One needs to make a plan. If you have a plan to follow, with enough persistence, you can achieve anything. Absolutely anything. I said I'll be talking about my dream. Well, here it is: I want to have an interesting life, to make the world remember my name, to become a star. I still don't know how, but I feel like opening up and writing this blog is one of the first steps in that dream. Or maybe it isn't. Only time will tell.

4. Have Fun Along The Way


A dream should be something beautiful. Something you follow with all your heart. But sometimes we forget that the journey is sometimes the best part of going somewhere. I don't think a dream should be pursued at any cost. You should be happy following your dream. Well, it's not always fun and games. There will be hard times. But please, don't lose yourself, chasing your dreams.

Comments

  1. Good writing. Excellent content ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Facebook

Koko's Ramblings On Facebook

Popular Posts